Omg its Roll On Floor Laughing. I am so acting smart!


But why use short terms? I can't visualise. When i am chatting and something makes me laugh, my hands automatically reach for the H and A keys. People should type "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA OMG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!" Then i can imagine: "Ah.. something really funny is making you laugh like that!" 

When people type "rofl", i can't help but imagine: "You are rolling on floor laughing? Really ma? Got so funny! Hmm, but not that funny also.. why are you rolling on floor laughing? It's dirty, get up!" 

I am not criticizing short terms. I just think some of them are odd. Hehe (I am laughing a little) :)

.
.
.
.
.

I went to Angela's blog after typing and saw the perfect example. Hahaha So cute la, I see already will also laugh.


0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified (partly by the author) and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.