I will miss some people i know who will be going into NS soon. 


Grace told me she hopes to sign on for army after her getting her 'A' Level results. Grace, I salute you, you have my support! Once, during secondary school, I saw a malay woman in army uniform, getting ready to ride her motorbike. So suave! I've admired girls who sign on for army since then. The government ought to award them the noble prize already. 

HAHA! Suddenly thought of the army song we used to sing when Jaime and I started to call each other "Xiong Di" = Brother. If i'm a guy, I think i'll be scared of NS, but i'll still look forward to it. I miss footdrill!





1 comments:

  1. jaime xd said...

    guess what XD, i miss footdrill too! :(  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified (partly by the author) and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.