No, I'm not working at a cake shop. I'm just there for fun.

Pâtisserie Glacé proudly presents the best of Japan's cakes, pies, cookies and tarts in Singapore!

There you go (from left): Wei Loon (assist chef), Ah Jie (assist chef), Chef Yamashita (master-san), Heidi (assist chef), Ami-chan (chef's wife cum assist chef), Grace (sales), Me (busybody). Mr. Tan and Tomoko-san is not in picture.

As of 9th September 2009, the shop will move to Icon Village.
"Icon Village is on the ground floor of the Icon Condominium which is next to Tg Pagar MRT."

Btw, there's no dine in. Yay!
COME and dapao cakes! :)



Hmm. I was thinking and thinking about what to write for these babies. I give up. I have nothing to say about them. They're perfect.



2 comments:

  1. torchsingers said...

    i want to eat@!!  

  2. stef said...

    haha i'll treat u!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified (partly by the author) and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.