Sometime last year, somebody called Catherine added me on msn. I didn't know who she was, but she sounded sweet, so i thought "okay, might as well add her." But she started to sound rather pervetic for a girl during our hostile chats that i decided to BLOCK her. 


Then suddenly..

Ahh! Why Why Why??!! Then i told myself to calm down and decided to play with her. I noticed she changed her dp from the last time we chatted.

Oh, so she might be a girl after all. Then..

What girl will ask another girl for a pic with that pose?! Aiyo, tell me if i'm being oversensitive. Anyway i replied her saying if she wants a pic of my dp instead. 

Haha. She don't want! Too bad. 

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified (partly by the author) and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.