Some time ago and recently I saw the pattern of people expressing what they love, like, "10 Things To Love" and stuff. So I got itchy, and I wanted to express what I love too! I'm so human. But instead of "10 Things to Love", I think i'll start with a lighter "10 Things to Like" instead. Just to try and see if i can manage to squeeze 10 things out, at the very least.

1. Sour Sally - U.S Premum Frozen Yoghurt - Product of Indonesia
Umm, yummy! I'm not a big fan of froyo but this is oh-so-heavenly-good.

p.s. SP, I must bring you to eat this! The best thing is, it is currently only available in Indo, so its gonna be an exclusive treat! Hees.

2. Perfect Satin Ribbons 
Thanks to Ami-chan, I've mastered the art of ribbon tying! *punch fists in the air like i'm a champion* From now onwards i'm tying a gorgeous ribbon to every birthday present!

p.s. It's nothing like shoe-lace tying if you're going "*blink* *blink* er.. ribbons?.. stef?"



3. Desert Tables by Amy Atlas
These are really a genius's work of art. I don't think i'll bear to land a finger on anything cause its just too beautiful; its like stepping into a gallery.


4. Glitter fonts by Marian Bantjes

5. Fragrance 'Pretty' by Elizabeth Arden
The poster, i mean. On second look, maybe its just okay. I'm not attracted to pretty stuff anymore. Never been. It's always beautiful stuff..

6. Shelter by the seaside
As seen by Park and Cube. This is so quirky and out of place but it just seems right. I wish I could transport it home and turn it into my personal reading space. Imagine it with lots of pillows and shelves of books.. I'll go dream about it tonight..

She is still Number One on my favorite authors' list! Though the list is not very long hm. And I haven't even started peeling the plastic off the book, but i like it already. Talk about prejudice. 

8. Chloe - Spring 2009 Ready-To-Wear Collection
I'm not a big fan of fashion shows too, but I thought those ruffles at the rims of the clothing are so cutee. They remind me of Master-san's tart bases.

p.s. I can't seem to insert the special e into the Chlo-e. That's awful. I'm so sorry to the brand.


9. Dresses
If I manage to keep my bank account nice and alive, I'm going to stock up on dresses, mama. They really don't come cheap. :( The Sartorialist always takes such beautiful pictures of people, I bet they are better to look at than reality. 


10. The Almost-Perfect Kitchen
Holy heaven! That is so close to my dream kitchen! Would the designer please stand up so that I can take your number and find you 10 years later. If I can afford you. Ooh.. the shades of white, the big frame on the wall, the high ceiling, the natural lighting, the dustbin, the kitchen top.. ooh.. Photographed by Janne Peters


Ok. That's 10. *smiles smugly*

2 comments:

  1. tuiengsp said...

    Oh girl. I am reading your post like now..at work.

    Haha you have a crazy side too just that you don't really show huh.

    You're now a student. I am not a student anymore. Is it good or bad? You will find another 'sp' in your class..or another 'fenni'. You get what I mean.. I am jealous. Haha!

    While reading your blog, I can imagine one day I will step into your 'whitey' shop selling unique wierd cakes and pastries for creative minds.  

  2. stefany said...

    haha really..? maybe you're right.

    but no need to jealous, i really doubt! u is u n fenni is fenni totally different person to me..

    oh! imagine more! haha :D  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified (partly by the author) and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.