I was at the dental clinic to see Dr. Au. My cousins, my brother and I did our braces there. He was our dentist. 


"Your wisdom tooth is not growing the normal way, its being obstructed."

"Oh, ya. It's quite frustrating. Food gets stuck there all the time."

"We'll have to take them out. If food gets stuck there for too long, the gum will get infected."

"Oh.. ok. Sounds good."

"It's going to be a surgery, ok. Come, let's take an X-ray of your teeth. This X-ray costs $50, but I'm not charging you. See I give so many discounts for your family."

"Haha, thanks!"

"Ok, we're done. Come see your beautiful X-ray. See how the 2 wisdom tooth are growing?"

"Ya."

"So when would you like to schedule the surgery?"

"Erm.. in three weeks time?"

"Ok, can. Oh, what's your surname? Stefany Wong?" (My cousins' surname is Wong.)

"Ah.. no. Just Stefany."

"Oh! Ok. So I'll see you in three weeks time? Set the date with the clinic assistant before you go, ok."

"Ok. Thanks Dr. Au. Bye!"



Stefany Wong. How quirky.


0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified (partly by the author) and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.