I keep seeing friendship issues more often recently. I think as one start to really grow psychologically, one will better understand the importance of friendship. It's never too late to learn to be a friend.

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."
- Bernard Meltzer

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
- Anonymous

"Those truly linked don't need correspondence, when they meet again after many years apart, their friendship is as true as ever."
- Deng Ming-Dao

"The loneliest woman in th e world is a woman without a close woman friend."
- George Santayana

"The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified (partly by the author) and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.