I was just going through all the posts that i've posted so far, 
and i realised that it seems a bit low. 
Yes, another option to add on to the post: First multiple choice. 

*

It's probably my style of writing. 
I don't use a lot of exclamation marks and expressive symbols, 
so that's why it sounds unexpressive? 
Then this blog must be super boring to read.

Good thing nobody knows about this place yet.
It's my personal playground.
Means no writing about my personal feelings.
Except when i feel like it.

And i feel bad not letting closer friends know.
It's not because i don't want to,
but it just doesn't feel right yet.
I'm sure when its time, 
you guys will know about this place eventually.
Because its the natural cause of things.

*

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified (partly by the author) and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.